Princeton Manor Community Information
Princeton Manor Home Owners Association
- The Princeton Manor Home Owners Association (HOA) is comprised of residents and vacant property owners
- The HOA holds at least one meeting per year in the November-December timeframe.
- The Board of Directors has five members who serve two year terms with an optional third year.
- BOD members are elected by HOA members, residents are encouraged to volunteer to serve on the BOD
- BOD assignments are decided by current BOD members
- BOD positions are President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and Maintenance Director
- The BOD is responsible for managing HOA financial and other association activities on behalf of the membership
- Kohn-Ell Association Management Company provides services in support of BOD and HOA activities
Princeton Manor HOA Architectural Control Committee
- The Architectural Control Committee (ACC) is comprised of three Members - Chairman and two committee members
- The ACC reports to the HOA BOD
- The ACC is responsible for managing ACC compliance, standards and project approval activities as defined by HOA Covenants
This page was last updated: January 4, 2015